Designed for either short or long stays, APRIL International’s insurance policies offer protection against any problems that might arise before departure or during your time abroad: cancelling your trip, medical expenses following an illness or accident, needing to be repatriated, causing damage to a third party or losing your luggage.
To suit your profile and with the flexibility to meet your insurance needs, APRIL International recommends the following insurance solutions:
Personal insurance for Short-term expatriates of any nationality staying abroad for periods of between 15 days and 12 months.
- Basic: Medical expenses from the 1st euro, up to € 200,000 per insurance year at 100% of actual costs: hospitalisation (in the event of illness or accident) and primary healthcare in the event of accident. Basic repatriation assistance.
- Complete: Medical expenses from the 1st euro, up to € 200,000 per insurance year at 100% of actual costs: hospitalisation and primary healthcare in the event of illness or accident. Extensive repatriation assistance. Legal assistance. Personal accident. Baggage cover.
Insurance from the 1st euro for expatriates of any nationality staying abroad for more than a year.
- Medical expenses cover from the 1st euro at 100%, 90% or 80% of actual costs, up to €1 million with a choice of three options and three levels of cover. APRIL International reimburses your medical expenses from the 1st euro spent, with no need for Social Security cover.
- Services in the USA: third party payment accepted by doctors, hospitals and pharmacies and a home consultation service.
- Other benefits available: repatriation assistance, personal liability and legal assistance, death and loss of autonomy and income protection.
- Option to pay in monthly, quarterly or twice-yearly instalments by direct debit at no additional cost.
Insurance for international students of any nationality staying abroad for up to 12 month.
- Medical expenses cover up to €200,000 including: Hospitalisation (fees, living expenses, examinations etc.) at 100% of actual costs with reimbursement of a private room up to €50 per day. Routine healthcare (consultations, tests, x-rays etc.) at 100% of actual costs. Emergency dental treatment. Dentures and other prostheses following a reported accident.
- 2 types of cover: From the 1st euro at 100% of actual costs or as a top-up to the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).