US Global Mail
US Global Mail provides shipping and mail forwarding services for individuals who are expatriate, travel frequently abroad or for those who live outside of the US.
With their web platform you can view your mail online:
- Includes sender, type of item, description, weight and dimensions
- Updated daily as new mail arrives
- Throw away unwanted items with the click of a mouse
- Track your shipments on our site and view a complete history of all your transactions
For personnal accounts, prices are from $15.00 on a month-to-month basis to $10/mo for a 24 month prepaid contract.
All membership plans include:
- Unique address in the US
- Online mail management tools
- Get scans of your mail and throw away junk mail
- Consolidate your outgoing packages
- Free letter and magazine storage
- Receive and send packages
- Ship to multiple addresses
- Enter your own customs declarations
Fees and Extra services are:
- Shipping is quoted and charged on a per-pound basis both domestic and international.
- Scanning letters: $3 plus $0.50 per page in the envelope
- Inspecting packages for contents or declarations: $5 per box
- Repackaging outgoing shipments: $5 per outgoing box, $2 per outgoing envelope
- Storage is assessed at $1 per pound per month after the first 30 days free
- Mail/package pick-up at our warehouse is $1 per pound with a $3 minimum
- Shipping quote: $1 plus any repackaging or storage fees to get a list of shipping prices
Shopping in the US
For those who want to shop from stores and websites in the US but do not live in the US, they provide a US based mailing address, allowing you to buy goods from online stores that do not ship to outside of the United States. Then they can forward the parcel/mail abroad.
Get information about their service
Complete this free consultation form and a member of their team will contact you.
For shipping, they quote prices from DHL, FedEx, UPS, USGM and you can choose the prefered carrier.