APRIL Travel Insurance
To cover all sorts of difficulties during your holidays, we recommend you take out travel insurance covering injuries, sickness and repatriation. The degree of cover will vary according to your needs and destination.
Health Insurance solutions to suit your profile and with the flexibility to meet your insurance needs
Designed for either short or long stays, APRIL International’s insurance policies offer protection against any problems that might arise before departure or during your time to Solomon Islands: cancelling your trip, medical expenses following an illness or accident, needing to be repatriated, causing damage to a third party or losing your luggage.
Travel Insurance offers
- Travellers from Europe (and French overseas departments) going anywhere in the world for a maximum of 90 days.
- Cancellation insurance where all justified events are guaranteed
- Essential for all your trips in France or abroad
- The insurance covers the failure of the airline and the flight delay
- Effective in all circumstances: epidemics, natural disasters, terrorist attacks, strikes ...
- No age limit, no medical questionnaire when taking out the insurance
- From €15 per person
APRIL International has more than 30 years experience in international mobility insurance. Specialists in expatriate insurance, APRIL International insures more than 50,000 persons worldwide, both individuals and businesses, for long or short stays abroad.