Cigna. Medical Insurance
Cigna is one of the world's biggest international insurers. They have worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years and today, they have 60 million customer relationships around the world.
They offer international health insurance for individuals and families who move to USA:
- Unrivalled global network of over 900,000 quality hospitals, physicians, clinics and health specialists and an international workforce of 30,000 people.
- 24/7 customer service and access to clinical staff.
- They pay your provider directly or settle your claim within 5 working days.
- No hidden limits or misleading exclusions.
International private medical insurance can give you the reassurance of cover for:
- Inpatient treatment*
- Outpatient care*
- Medicines, surgical appliances and dressings
- Cancer care
- Parent and baby care
- Medical emergencies
- Medical evacuation and transport
- Health and wellbeing management
- Routine screening
- Dental care
- Eye and vision care
Cigna Global Health Options allows you to build an international private health insurance plan that's tailored to your individual requirements in the US. The basic international health insurance is:
- International Medical Insurance provides the essential cover for everyone (including cancer, maternity and psychiatric care on an inpatient*/hospital and outpatient* and day case basis).
Their additional cover options are:
- International Medical Insurance Plus is an optional benefit designed to enhance your essential cover by giving you additional and more extensive outpatient* care.
- International Emergency Evacuation: Should you need treatment in another part of your country or even abroad, this benefit will cover you for the cost of transfer to a hospital.
- International Health and Wellbeing: This benefit will cover you for screenings, tests, examinations, counselling support...
- International Vision and Dental gives you access to a wide range of preventive, routine, major and orthodontic treatments.
* Inpatient treatment covers you for the times you need to be treated at a hospital and to stay there for a period of time afterwards - such as for an operation. Outpatient care is for when no residential stay is required.
Getting a health insurance quote
Please complete and submit the form below to contact their customer service and help them to find the right cover for you.
Your core product should cover you for:
- Annual benefit up to the maximum amount shown per period of cover £2,000,000/€2,500,000/$3,000,000
- Inpatient and daypatient surgery & accommodation costs
- Cancer care
- Maternity care
- Psychiatric care
- Physiotherapy & complementary therapies