Starting a new life abroad is an exciting experience: whether it’s for university, an internship or a job, moving to a different country it’s a life-changing moment that will challenge your skills and broaden your network.
However every expat is up for a steep start: looking for cheap accommodation abroad isn’t easy and can be time consuming. Fortunately the times of browsing innumerable adverts, making hundreds of phone calls and visiting dozen of houses belong to the past: with Uniplaces now you can look for your room comfortably sitting at home.
You can pick a room in a shared home with other expats, a studio flat if you want more privacy, or you can team up with other friends and rent an entire apartment just for yourselves abroad.
How does it work
The booking system is very simple and doesn’t require any visit: all can be done in advance thanks to the detailed descriptions and photos of the rooms and you can secure your room before even getting there. Moreover the Uniplaces team will be available for any questions and help.
What Uniplaces offers
- Search and book online in advance
- Customer service in 10 different languages
- Search filter by location & budget
- A student is looking for a home.
- Thousands of rooms to choose from
- Complete, accurate information and real photographs
- The places have been verified
- Secure payment system
- Rent guarantee for students without guarantor