Services for expatriates around the world


Visas and Permits

Guides & Articles

International Schools in Anguilla

This list contains the most popular international and bilingual schools in Anguilla:  nursery schools, primary and secondary (high) schools, International Baccalaureate, and other diploma in Anguilla with fee information. Schools usually follow the British model with instruction in English.

What is a Schengen Visa?

If you are a citizen or permanent resident of a country located outside the EU or EEA which does not enjoy visa exemption with the Schengen Area, you will need to obtain a Schengen Visa before traveling to the region. A Schengen Visa allows unlimited travel within the area for a period of up to 90 days within a 6-month period, but cannot be extended. If you plan to visit more than one country within the Schengen Area, you must apply for the Schengen Visa through the embassy or consulate of the country where you plan to spend the most time during your visit.

Subscribe to Guides Global-Visas and Permits